I am sure many of you have heard of Uri Geller, he became famous in the 1970’s showing the world how powerful the mind could be if utalised. He is most famous for bending spoons with his mind, or growing seeds in his hand. I am not going to try to get you to believe that all he does is true. You have your own mind and it is up to you to decide for yourself.
I met him in person several years ago and the one thing that stood out for me was his steeliness, I have not met anyone else so assured mentally, his eyes and his presence was of a man who gets what he asks for. Something that comes in very handy when your job is mental work.
At another point in time, I put the questions below to him, the answers give a great insight into what he thinks and believes. The one thing that impressed me was his willingness to answer the questions, other celebrities might not be so forthcoming, I give him credit for this.
1) How did you first discover that you could move items with your mind, and how old was you?
I was 5 when I discovered that what you can visualise you can materialise
2) Is the mind energy you use to move items tangible, and if so how does it feel to you?
If you can go there with your mind you can go there with your body, also Albert Einsteins E=MC2 is the core of all mind power! Everything in the Universe is made from energy. It feels empowering.
3) Have you ever used your abilities to heal people, if so have you any examples?
I’m not a healer nor a miracle worker but I believe that parallel with medicine positive thinking is as important.
4) Do you have any positive affirmations, to help people to strengthen their mind?
Thoughts become things!
5) Is there one thing that you have not moved with your mind that you wish you could?
Move all sickness out of our lives forever.
6) Are there any differences between utilising mind energy and praying?
The power of prayer is one of the most potent energies in the universe.
7) Who has impressed you most that holds psychic gifts/talents?
Moses, Jesus and Mohamed
8) Have you had any experiences with talking to the spirit world?
No, but I believe in the after life my mother send me signs.
9) What is the strangest thing you have seen during your life working with the paranormal?
10) Have you a message for anyone who has just started upon a spiritual path?
Become a positive thinker believe in yourself be optimistic and have faith! I wish you plenty of good health, happiness and peace of mind. Be positive, optimistic and believe in yourself.
Much energy and love Uri
Do check Uri Geller’s website, it is full of interesting information. Uri Geller’s Website